Computer Vision Research Engineer
- Andrei Sakharov St, Haifa, Israel
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Technologies Israel Ltd.
Do you care about impact on people?
Do you want to publish your work in top tier-1 conferences?
Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence in Israel is a unique place that researches and implements cutting edge technologies for manufacturing, automotive, robotics, and industrial applications. We are looking for Computer Vision experts to various projects. If such things interest you, then Bosch Israel is looking forward to your application!
● Create something new: As a leading research scientist, you define a research agenda for an AI research field and conduct excellent research on real-world project. The results should be published at the leading AI venues and transferred for implementation in Bosch products.
● Take responsibility: You are responsible for your research field and represent it internally and externally. In addition, you are of Entrepreneurial character and can push projects forward.
● Integrated implementation: Take responsibility for providing strategic and technical competence in a Computer Vision. High proficiency in Python, Deep Learning frameworks, and CV methods in general.
● Excellent PhD or MsC in Computer Vision
● Strong academic records and numerous tier-1 publications.
● Strong in Python and Deep Learning frameworks
● Self-confident and responsible team player with excellent communication skills across all hierarchy levels
● Initiative, highly motivated and motivating character for the team and partners
● Ability and willingness to define a research agenda to solve real-world problems occurring at Bosch.
● Likes to work in an interdisciplinary as well as international team
The office location is in Haifa but flexibility due to Covid19 is provided