EVV1_V&V Manager -GW/VC
- Hosur Rd, Nanjappa Layout, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- To manage Testing project activities during the development of an Automotive Gateway product/s
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Formulation of testing methods and implementation of testing strategies
- Resource management (allocation, monitoring, motivating etc.), status reporting
- Preparation/review of test plans, test reports
- Training and mentoring
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Prior experience in managing V&V projects in Automotive Embedded product/s. Overall work experience of 9-12 years of industry experience
- Familiarity with CAN, LIN, Ethernet protocols, Implementation/Usage of Test Automation solution/s
- Prior experience in ALM, DOORS, CCM tools will be added advantages
- Has good experience in using Scheduling tool i.e. MS Project, stake holder management, Risk Management and Status Reporting
B.E/B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech in Electronics and Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation