Internship Purchasing Project Management
- Robert-Bosch-Straße 2, 71701 Schwieberdingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You will support our project teams in the transformation process and realize new standards within Project Management Purchasing (E-Machines).
- Furthermore you will create and maintain a Software Tool-Box for project management using existing software applications (Excel, VBA, Power-BI, etc.).
- Last but not least you will implement the Tool-Box within Project Management Purchasing and manage the roll-out over all projects.
- Education: studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or IT
- Personality and Working Practice: motivated, structured, open-minded and flexible team player who shows a very high level of initiative
- Experience: ideally first practical experience in industrial environment, preferably in purchasing or project management
- Knowledge: firm application of MS Excel and VBA and good knowledge of project management methods
- Languages: fluent in English and very good in German (min. B2-level)
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 3 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Michael Lenz (Business Department)
+49 711 811 8138
Apply now in just 3 minutes!