- Av. de Madrid, Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
Your contribution to success
- Operation, planning and development of our global virtualization environment:
- Creating, modification, deletion of requested Servers.
- Infrastructure documentation.
- Technology infrastructure updates , investigation , implementation , migrations.
- Creation, modification, deletion of storage containers.
- Operation, planning and development of our monitoring and logging platforms:
- Add, modify, remove items on our global monitoring platforms e.g. PRTG
- Operation of our security support infrastructure – e.g. Antivirus platform, WSUS, OS hardening:
- Maintaining central AV server infrastructure.
- Taking care that all servers in our environment matching the AV requirements.
- Maintaining global infrastructure up-to-date. Patching, updates, OS hardening.
- Development and worldwide implementation of IT projects.
- Evaluation of new solutions and deployment of new IT systems.
- Participation and co-supervision of the Data Center infrastructure.
- Creation and maintainance of operational handbooks.
- Implementation of other tasks for his/her area of responsibility requested by the direct superior.
- Completed IT training or university degree in computer science.
- Cloud solutions: Azure, AWS
- Knowledge and experience of using Asset Management Tools
- IP Address Management tool
- Proxy Applications (Checkpoint is valued)
- High English skills in speaking and writing
- Very good knowledge of the recent infrastructure like storage Netapp or DELL/EMC, HP Blade server infrastructures, Cisco UCS components.
- Good experience in system monitoring systems such as PRTG etc.
- Good experience in network architectures such (TCP/IP, WLAN, VPN) und security solutions.
- Very good knowledge and experience of VMware solutions.
- Knowledge of the recent backup systems (Veeam)
- Knowledge of MCS Citrix, XenApp.
What makes you different?
- You have a clear internal an external customer orientation.
- You like tasks or situations that require analysis.
- Solving problems is in your DNA.
- You work as a team with agile methodologies (Scrum, kanban. Agile, etc)
- Communicating for you is transmitting, transferring, informing and interacting, and in all of that you are an expert.
- You make things happen because you plan and organize your work perfectly.
- You bring creativity, and that is a motivational factor for you.