Embedded Software Validation Engineer at Bosch IoT Start-up
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Security and Safety Things is a fully funded Bosch startup that works on the enablement of creating an application store for security cameras. In order to enable such platform a common operating system (OS) is needed which is based on the Android OS. This OS development is done by the OS engineering department in Eindhoven. Do you want to be a part of working on a technology stack in a true IoT environment? This is your chance.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills. If you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here!
- Identify areas that need test / validation coverage;
- Creation of tests in the embedded field;
- Test new and existing functionality;
- Creation of test tools and methods that leverage automated testing;
- Report found bugs in a bug tracking system;
- Be part of an autonomous Operating development team, all disciplines included, in an agile working environment;
- Communicate within different levels of the organization.
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or comparable level;
- Proven track record in testing and validation in the embedded field
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- Experience in an Agile working environment;
- Disciplined team player;
- Strong communication skills;
- Creative, flexible, accurate and quality driven.
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of an dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and have flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you