Business Development Manager for Software Solutions (Saudi National) - Bosch Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- Airport Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Middle East FZE
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan. With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive & Control technology, IoT and Software Solutions.
Your contribution to something big
• Build a qualified pipeline through prospecting, industry event participation and marketing engagements.
• Liaise and collaborate with internal stakeholders, especially with delivery and pre-sales teams on bid preparation, identify value proposition and effectively position to the customer
• Manage the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, value based positioning and a structured approach towards deal closure.
• Manage end-to-end sales cycle and engagement with customers independently.
• Understand customer business comprehensively, proactive positioning of potential solutions and services, comprehensive mapping of stakeholders and prepare account development plan.
• Network with other business units, identify opportunities for co-sell and cross-sell.
• Adhere to process and quality guidelines within challenging time schedule.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets and outcomes.
What distinguishes you
• Strong communication, negotiation, selling and presentation skills
• 8 years’ experience in reputed companies in Saudi Arabia
• Proven experience of selling software services in the space of SAP implementation, managed services, upgrade projects and other IT Services
• Conversant with the emerging and digital technologies, ability to engage customers and contribute to their digital transformation plan, identify potential opportunities for collaboration
• Strong networking with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Partners and Customers and ability to bring in market intelligence and ability to engage with C positions (CxOs)
• Track record of opening large new accounts, nurture and grow key accounts
• Fluent English and Arabic
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical insurance, sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, pantry facilities, access to local public transport, recreation room.