Process Technician MFE5, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Jucu, Cluj county, a new production site using cutting edge technology. The new plant produces electronic components and control units for the European automotive industry. These components are used, for instance, in driver assistance and safety systems as well as for energy management. In addition, Cluj Plant is producing modern products of the sector "Advanced Consumer" such as - eBike Powertrain Controls - or - Solar Inverter Units. In 2016, Bosch plant in Jucu manufactured more than 27 million high-quality automotive parts for more than 25 international customers. Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Define and keep CljP standard specifications for technical processes and manufacturing equipment, support sourcing
- Creation of work instructions
- Process optimization, support for manufacturing operation
- Support in production Point-CIPs and series production support teams (including support with issues on yield, quality, delivery, cycle time, failure analysis)
- Responsible to implement, train, and create documentation for implementation of new databases and systems like password, tool, JIRA management etc.
- Support and educate process technicians, service, maintenance technicians, operators
- Capacity calculation, cycle time diagrams
What distinguishes you:
- Team orientation, team-player
- Good communication skills
- Structured and analytic approach
- High commitment to company, plant, and department targets
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management
- Ability to deal with conflict