IN_RBEI_Key Account Manager_Hyderabad
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Pvt ltd, 7th floor, SLN Terminus, Survey No.133, Unit 6 and 7, (Beside Botanical Garden), Road Number 3, Gachibowli Highway,, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Key Account Manager
Account Manager job will be to identify, plan, and manage proactive consultative opportunity pursuit operations in an account. This may involve entering into a new Line of Business (LoB) and / or pursuing consultative, business as usual opportunities leading to an enhanced perception of Bosch as a trusted advisor in the client organization.
The Account Manager primary focus is to be the single point interface for client delivery assurance and business development within the assigned account scope. The primary responsibilities include:
- Client Relationship Management: Managing relationships with C level and mid management level people in client organization. These are the folks directly involved with Bosch engagement and the account manager will be responsible for addressing their queries / complaints / concerns.
- Business Development: driving revenues within the assigned account scope
- Client delivery assurance: Assuring the client of Bosch commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with the Delivery Managers and other business units. Coordinate and consolidate the effort of the all arms of the organization for the account
- Taking Go-to-market solutions to accounts within the account scope
- Account Planning, Governance, and timely collection of receivables
- Account Profitability: Working with delivery managers to ensure profitability at sale is adhered
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement
- Pre-sales proposal support for new business development outside of account scope
- Managing operational excellence at account level
- Should have good knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and Business Lines and must have experience in Software products & Solution sales, preferably with Microsoft
- Handled management responsibilities including Project Management and /or Account Management
- Basic Financial management skills.
- Technical leadership
- Total Experience 10 to 12 years with 5 years in Account Management
- Education qualification: B. Tech in Computer Science & MBA in Sales & Marketing
Behavioural & Leadership Competencies
- Strong Business acumen: Pre-empts business risks by resolving potential issues & managing trade-offs to drive sustainable business benefits
- Result Orientation: High Result and Process Orientation. Sets high targets for once area & pushes self & others for results. Ability to take tough decisions and implements them even against obstacles.
- Customer Centric approach for both Internal & external customers. Incorporates customer feedback into decision making and making improvements
- Future Orientation: Manages uncertainty, risk & complexity with courage & responsibility. Strategic and long term thinking ability
- Leading My Self: Develops resilience by managing own personal resources with care. High Learning ability and pro-active.
- Leading Others: Comfortably delegates tasks & decisions, empowers team members & gives them constructive feedback.
- Cooperation: Good in building relations and network across the organization.
- Communication: Good communication, analytical and inter-personal skills. Good listener, team player and change agent