- 1613 Progress Dr, Albion, IN 46701, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Bosch is the premier automotive supplier, our plant is in a exciting transformation and entering a new phase of manufacturing by, growth in new products and exploitation of technology and we are looking for talent to join us as we expand into a agile, lean and cost competitive family.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost savings or profit generation strategies, following a detailed analysis of the plant’s profit and loss statement.
- Analysis will support the month business report, forecasts and business plan for our logistic functional area. Utilizing and understanding our corporate financial databases and various charts and reports.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and participating in strategic decisions are key to this position.
- Associate will be asked to lead or assist with various special projects to improve areas of concern from a CIP perspective.
- These tasks will be include various accounting tasks that will include Journal entries, accruals, account reconciliation, accounts payables/receivables, etc.
- Role will report all figures in the BIT consolidation system of Bosch.
- Inventory Stocktaking Auditor Lead
- Internal and Mitigating Control System Auditor and Lead
- Part Number PPC Costing Analyst
- Materials Analyst (PUR-PL, BOG and CKD)
What distinguishes you:
- Analytical mindset,
- Self-starter, resourceful
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/preferably MBA in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1 year + of blended experience in finance, controlling, auditing, or accounting
- 1 year + with advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (to include Macros, Pivot tables, understanding conditional formats, and analytical tools - VBA)
- 1 year + of data analytics experience working with large-scale data sets
- SAP, Tableau and Power BI experience is very desired
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)