Digital Fabrication Technician Intern (12 Months)
- 4915 21st St, Racine, WI 53406, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
GO WITH THE TEAM THAT’S SHAPING TOMORROW WITH NEW IDEAS EVERY DAY.
At the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Headquartered in the northwest Chicago suburb of Mount Prospect, we are a division of Bosch, a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
Play an integral role in a division that drives the success of our large, privately held consumer packaged goods organization. Offering the vast resources to maximize your effectiveness, we provide the support you need to achieve your most important objectives. Featuring such popular brands as Bosch®, Dremel®, and RotoZip®, we offer opportunities to reinforce our strong reputation for quality, grow new business, and expand upon our existing relationships with some of the most influential distributors in power tools.
This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And use your skills to drive success on a massive scale, with the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation!
GO BOSCH, AND EXPERIENCE BIG REWARDS.
This internship will be located in Racine, Wisconsin and is in the office.
Only local applicants will be considered.
The mechanical or electronic engineering intern will support the Digital Fabrication team in troubleshooting 3D printer and laser issues. This would include interacting with the Mount Prospect, IL team on important firmware and repair issues. It would also include repair of current 3D printers and lasers to gain a deeper understanding of how to develop robust mechanical and electronic designs.
- Enrolled in an accredited Mechanical Engineering or electrical undergraduate program
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Technical aptitude with electrical knowledge
- Demonstrated hands-on skills
- Basic knowledge of Digital Fabrication products
- Ability to assemble and disassemble tools
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug and background screen pre-employment
- Position only open to students who will not now, nor in the future require sponsorship to work in the United States
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Due to the recent Executive Order to freeze access to new visas, we require indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.