VR Development Internship
- 2300 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the
local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications,
Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected, Veteran/Disabled.
- Work to design a 3D virtual environment to drive virtual product sales and contribute to the development of new digital sales.
- Develop and implement methods to increase user immersion inside the virtual space such adding dynamic animations, VR headset integration, etc. via Unity Real-Time Development Platform.
- Be an active member of a diverse cross-functional and agile team.
- Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as may be assigned.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university (ex. CHEA) and pursuing an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering with minimum two semesters completed.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age.
- Previous experience with object-oriented programming such as Python, Java, C++, or C#.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office with a focus in Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Strong personal and problem solving skills.
- Minimum overall GPA of at least 3.0.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)