Quotation Engineer, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Jucu, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Manufacturing concept definition for new products
- Process flow improvements
- Product planned production cost alignment with Business Plan targets
- Production process adjustments according to our plant’s specification for the evaluated products
- Close collaboration with the controlling department for the price quotation adjustments
- Product budget planning (machinery, tooling and other costs)
- Technical support for the SPA’s (Sales Price Analysis)
- Technical data definition for Project Calculations (cash flow relevant expenses)
- Production line capacity calculations and analysis, cross sectional tasks and planning activities
- University Degree in Engineering or Physics
- Experience with manufacturing in automotive industry
- Experience with SAP system
- Advanced English knowledge
- Methods and problem solving skills
- Structured and analytic approach
- Team orientation, team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflicts
- Problem solving attitude
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.