Process Expert, LOG/LOP9 CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers. The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj County, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates. As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience. In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- You are part of the LOP9 team, which is responsible for process standardization, improvement, automation and innovation.
- You develop plant or logistic wide standards
- You are in charge of several projects to improve the processes in the area production control
- You ensure that sustainable solutions are derived and implemented
- You create process flows and proper project documentation
- You implement standards, new concepts and ideas
- You give support to the operational logistic groups in terms of knowledge and process expertise
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You are proactive to learn new topics and search and find solutions
- You haven an open interest to create and implement standards
- You are open to create new contacts to find new solutions
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor/Master degree: Business Administration, Engineering or other related degrees
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum work experience of 2 years in logistic, production or project management area
- Advanced knowledge of processes in the area Make
- Knowledge in production control, pull & leveling etc. is a plus
- Experience in project management
- Good knowledge in SAP, MS Office
- English – level C1
- German – level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Teambuilding – because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.