Service Center Customer Support
- S Rohlwing Rd, Addison, IL, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is composed of industry-leading brands, including Bosch, Dremel, RotoZip, and Vermont American. Bosch designs, manufactures, and sells power tools, rotary tools, and accessories. Renowned for innovation, versatility, ease of use, durability, and performance, Bosch tools are sold through tool specialists, hardware stores, mass merchants, and home improvement centers.
The Addison facility is a service and repair location housing a small dedicated team of repair and customer support technicians . If you are looking for a small team feel with a much bigger organization standing behind you, then the Service Center in Addison will be a great fit for your hands on tool and customer service skills!
This position supports all phases of Service Center operations through customer contact, data entry and inventory management in order to provide quality customer satisfaction.
Customer Service and Sales:
- Communicate constantly and professionally with customers via phone and/or face to face at counter to assess their needs and resolve their issues.
- Provide pricing, part numbers, availability, invoicing and tracking information, and other information to the customer as required.
- Take orders and sell parts, accessories and tools via phone, fax, email, and over the counter, including cash and/or credit card transactions.
- Assist Service Center Supervisor and/or co-workers with any special projects, displays or reports.
- Enter data into SAP, which will drive the shipping, repair and credit order documentation.
- Document customer issues and resolutions as required.
- Release orders/credits to warehouse for picking or put-away.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve administrative errors.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly audits as needed and provide feedback/follow-up as necessary.
- Contact with departments such as credit, customer service and the various Bosch Service Center locations regarding invoicing, order status and other miscellaneous issues.
- Provide feedback to Sr. Customer Support Associate or Service Center Supervisor and National Customer Care Manager on all issues via appropriate channels.
Continuously Develop Product and Technical Knowledge: Participate in company sponsored training programs that promote product and technical knowledge.
Miscellaneous Duties As Assigned (i.e. shipping, receiving, picking, new hire training, fill in for other roles as needed, participates in cleaning and maintenance of building and equipment.)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Product knowledge and/or experience in customer repairs strongly preferred
- Customer Service experience (in retail environment or related industry strongly preferred)
- Personal computer and business systems skills (SAP experience preferred)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment producing accurate and high quality results
- Able to lift up to 65 pounds
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.