Professional Internship: Design Engineer for Heat Pump Appliances (M/F)
- Estrada Nacional N16, Km 3.7, Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Support the development and management of superstructure & design part module projects:
- Analyze and define BOMs, specifications, drawings of mechanical components, including the calculation and dimensioning applicable;
- Analyze and interpret the simulation and assembly test results, draw conclusions and define technical solutions for the resolution of deviations;
- Adapt and implement existing components and systems according to market specifications for new applications / conditions of use;
- Support existing module development projects, new products and innovation projects, ratio and quality improvement.
- Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Experience in CAD 3D systems, preferably using CAD 3D Unigraphics and Teamcenter;
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project);
- Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions;
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Problem solving mindset;
- Ability to work in a cross-site project team environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Work under pressure to accomplish the project targets;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!