Senior SW Quality Assurance for SW Project - SW Process Audit_EAS_Let's join to get Lump Sum Bonus!
- 364 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCMC, HCMC, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
You job responsibilities would be:
• Facilitate effective process / tools implementation
• Ensure delivered quality
• Detail activities are as per QMS role based and ProLib
• Engineering Product Quality for the SW projects in Automotive Domain (SW development and maintenance, embedded, V&V Testing,…)
• Perform Process Compliance Check, Work product audits, Quality Gates and internal audits,... as per schedule plan
• Evaluate the waivers or Alternate Practices, Learning audits, CARs, 8D
• Ensure process implementation in projects through mentoring, training, audits and monitoring
• Manage QA activities in the projects /department with stakeholders
• Suggest process improvements in existing domains and new domains
• Facilitate Department level defect prevention plan preparation, review and implementation
• Analyze defects at department level, Identify and address common causes
• Identify, analyze and baseline metrics at department level with support from metrics team
• Ensure Implementation of error avoidance measures in the projects of the department from the 8D reports in the organization repository.
• Collect, share, publish department level LL/BP and contribute to organization’s repository
• Interaction with Quality representative at customer site, as needed
• Responsible for Customer Satisfaction Index metrics when required
• Assist QMM Manager for QMM operation excellence
• Conduct trainings on QMS training courses
• Support QMM in process harmonization with customers (where applicable)
• Identify & collect good sample artifacts for submission to Process Database Library
• Background in IT Computer science/ Mechatronics
• At least 3 years of QA experience in SW project
• Experience in Process definition and quality as process engineering profile, software process audit
• Proficiency in ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Dev Ver2.0, ASPICE, ISO 26262 processes
• MS Office experience (Excel, Word, PPT, VBA)
• Usage of Configuration management tools and process modeling tools
• Good communication skills in English Language
• Able to work with different stakeholders and get their commitment
• Problem analysis and problem solving, 7 QC tools
• Statistical Process Control
• Internal Auditor, Quality Auditor, etc
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills