- 2525 Rama IV Road, Klong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Limited
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany). Located in Bangkok, Robert Bosch Limited was the first legal entity of the Bosch Group in Thailand, established in 1991. Currently, five Bosch divisions are represented in the country: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermotechnology. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.co.th and https://www.facebook.com/BoschThailand.
Bosch in Thailand is part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life"
1. Order to cash management
- Coordination and managing of order management for OES Customers
- Delivery of Targets set by Target Manager. Ensure targets are aligmned with Customer requirements
- Ensuring role is perfomed to standards outline in Role Description
- Be accountable for legality for Order to Cash process
- Support in Change Management activities for OES Customers (Special projects and activities related to Order to Cash)
- Sales & Distribution Logistic consulting with internal stakeholders
- Attend relevant cross-functional Meetings if requried
- Customer implementation and operations for Supply Chain solutions (EDI and order management)
2. Interact with other sub regional departments
- Target contracting & collaboration alignment with internal stakeholders (Sales, GS-LOG, LOP, CTG…etc)
- Collaboration alignment with other regional functions (shared services like finance, CFA, controlling, etc)
- Back-order management and escalation management for customers CBL
- Responsible to work in collaboration with LOP to achieve best results for CSL
3. Perform controls and release based on rules; Create, develop and implement improvement strategies
- Alignment of Internal TL and Stocking Policy with Customer LT and master data. Deploy internaly in system
- Ensure to comply with standard processes defined by AA/SLC-APS
- Support mitigation control, quality audits, internal audits; deployment of standards and coordination within ILC aggregator for customer requirements on order-to-cash processes
4. Interaction with central functions & customers4. Interaction with central functions & customers
- Target collaboration alignment with central departments (SMS, TSS, FIN, LOG, CFA, CTG, …)
- Escalation management
- Diploma or equivalent professional qualifications in Suply Chain Management
- Min. 3 years experience in automotive industry within the OTC organisation
- Derives sustainable decisions based on cross-functional knowledge and experience.
- Takes into account the possible impact of own decisions on other areas.
- Excellent English and local language skills
- Ability to motivate people to achieve goals, satisfy customers and develop the organization
- Masters project, quality and strategic management. Analyzes complex issues quickly and accurately
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour, Group insurance, Medical benefit, Free lunch, Free shuttle bus and Annual leave
Make it happen
Apply a job with us by clicking the I’m interested button!