Process Associate_Customer Experience Support_SO_OPM
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Join a team that provides Level 1 and 2 Helpdesk support (Voice/Non-Voice) for BOSCH and its global customers.
The individual must possess basic skills / abilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide Level 1 support for tools/applications and co-ordinate with stakeholders until closure
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and enquiries
- Monitor and Dispatch incidents/tickets to the right technical solution group
- Efficiently resolve complaints to completion and achieve customer satisfaction
- Complete call notes and reports as necessary and update them in the CRM
- Report creation using MS office tools
- Record details of comments, enquiries, complaints, and actions taken
- Manage administration, communication and coordination with internal departments
- Flexible and willing to work in shifts – 24/7 helpdesk environment
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Technology or related science field
- 12 - 24 months of work experience in handling tickets and supporting any tools/applications
- Exposure and understanding of ITIL concepts
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools
- MS Excel - Advanced
- MS PowerPoint - Advanced
- Multi-Lingual ability is a must
- English: Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Hindi: Excellent verbal communication skill
- Any other Indian regional language knowledge is a nice to have
- Willing to work in rotational shifts