Project Leader for ASIC development Projects
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch. We believe that a successful business can only be built on competent and highly motivated employees. A successful company offers an in-demand technology at the right time and is able to position itself accordingly in the market. Our goals are customer- and market-driven. The key for us is to have the right employees – our success is built on them!
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
What will you take care of?
You will be working in the Milan Design Center of Bosch Sensortec, where you will have the chance to:
- Observe in advance: You plan and control the project resources within and outside the development area.
- Take responsibility: You take over the project management of complex ASIC development projects.
- Use creativity and freedom: You carry out risk management and escalation, in particular to secure strategic project goals.
- Implement in a holistic way: You contribute to the project acquisition and define the scope of the project, taking into account strategic company goals.
- Implement reliably: You follow project goals, develop and implement measures in case of deviations, including coordination with the customer.
- Track and report projects: conduct of reviews and follow-up tasks.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Degree (M. Sc. Or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering or Physics.
- Languages: Fluent English (B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
- Working method: leadership-competent.
- Experience and know-how: deep knowledge in electronic engineering (focus on HW technology / IC design) as well as knowledge of modern ASIC design methods (top down design, system level simulation). Experience in structuring and managing technical projects with more than 10 employees in different project phases (product definition-production introduction) and coordination of project suppliers (internally and externally) as well as several years of experience in the field of mixed signal circuit design.
- Personality: open, reliable and cooperative