Internship in Heat Pumps and VRF technical support
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will assist the pre-sales and product management offices in supporting the sales force for the proposal of Heat Pumps and VRF systems mainly, based on:
· Help shaping the future: drawing up of standard system diagrams with Heat Pumps, Hybrid Generators and other products from the Bosch and Buderus catalog, to support commercial offering of system solutions and to guarantee correct system installation and commisisoning
· Take on responsibility: drafting of specific technical documents and quotations for VRF systems; drafting of technical-economic offers based on the designer's request
· Reliable implementation: maintenance and improvement drawing database and other tools for presales of heat pumps and VRF, based on customers needs and own entrepreneurship
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Energy engineering
- Languages: Business English (B2 Level), German will be considered as a plus but is not mandatory
- Experience and know-how: Good knowledge of Technical Physics, interest in HVAC systems (heating and air conditioning), basics of technical drawing (e.g. Autocad)
- Personality: Needed skills of project management, relationships, and flexibility.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.