Supply Chain Analyst - 6 months fixed contract
- 3 Valediction Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
Headquarters based in the North-West of Sydney with branch offices in other states around Australia, an exciting opportunity is available for a highly motivated, technically savvy and experienced Supply Chain Analyst on a 6 months fixed contract to join the team at our head office in Kings Park, Sydney.
The successful applicant will get the opportunity to work with a large multinational organisation and will have the chance to get involved in various aspects of our Supply Chain team in implementing data analytic concepts which drives critical decisions.
Your main duties and responsibilities include:
- Create visibility and transparency for all business units and stakeholders by producing accurate analysis.
- Analyse and automate existing inventory reports and planning tools.
- Providing process and system improvement recommendations through data analysis.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reporting and Inventory analysis using SAP.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in business analysis
- High proficiency in MS Office applications.
- MRP/SAP system experience essential.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoys building working relationships both internally and externally with suppliers and vendors is a must.
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Staff discounts
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through the on-line application link.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident, to apply for this role.