Service Technician External
- Unit 1/23 Naweena Road Regency Park, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
Headquarters based in the North-West of Sydney with branch offices in other states around Australia, we are looking an energetic and team orientated Field Service Technician, with a main responsibility of servicing, faultfinding and breakdown requests to join our Bosch Rexroth group in Regency Park, Adelaide SA.
- Respond to external service and breakdown requests.
- Installation and commissioning on large hydraulic projects.
- Serves our customers’ needs to be studying the system requirement and developing proactive responses to faults, maintenance or modernisation topics.
- Fault-Finding diagnosis and product analysis reporting.
- Hydraulic system fault finding and testing.
- Ordering and gathering components, installation, performing tests, identifying further repairs, identify any spare parts opportunities.
- Maintaining customer confidentiality.
- Prepare service quotations and follow up the customer.
- Upload all relevant External Service documentation including vendor quotations, delivery dockets, service quotations, service reports.
- Ensures quality control through documenting of tests and installations including the supplying of customer documentation.
- Conduct on-site inspections, repairs, installations and testing on Hydraulic components and associated equipment.
- Regular customer contact and client management, offering best solution.
- Hydraulic fitter trade or equivalent
- 5 years field service or hydraulic system experience
- Competent level of hydraulic knowledge
- High focus on Quality and attention to detail
- Dynamic performer and achiever
- Planning and organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent hourly rate, benefits and overtime pay – Permanent position.
- Company Tool of Trade vehicle.
- Company laptop, and mobile phone.
- Exciting, challenging and rewarding position with a market leading company.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Good team environment with a strong company culture and values.
Agency Applications will not be accepted for this position.