Hardware Engineering Student
- 1555 Centre Rd, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
Our Automotive Electronics Department is responsible for developing Body Computer Modules, Secure Central Gateways and Vehicle Security Products. With capabilities covering end-to-end, the complete development and new product Introduction process we are managing, and implementing global platform projects, tailored for our Original Equipment customers.
Our Automotive Electronics team is seeking 2x highly motivated and enthusiastic Hardware Engineering Students to join our team full-time for 12 months commencing November 2020.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Specific tasks you would undertake while working with us are:
- Assist electronic engineers in the design, development, testing and validation of new products
- Contribute to the successful introduction of products and changes into production and assist the cross functional team to achieve the project goals
- Cooperate with all project team members on all issues needed to ensure successful completion of projects on time, in accordance with the project budget and to the expected quality level
- Ensure all development activities are performed in accordance with the companies’ procedures as well as relevant international standards
You will find opportunities to develop your expertise and broaden your tertiary studies. A strong support network will smooth your entry into working life: a supervisor and professional engineers will be there to help you succeed.
You will be meticulous to detail, have the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines, work well with teams and have excellent organisational and communications skills.
To be considered for our Student Program, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in an Undergraduate Electronics degree
- Demonstrate knowledge of the traditional hardware development lifecycle as well as agile method
- Have high attention to detail, self-driven and passion for excellence
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritising customer and internal tasks
- Effective written and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Have a valid Victorian driver’s license (probationary included)
- Be legally entitled to work full time (38 hours per week) in Australia
What Bosch Can Offer You
As a values based organisation, we foster and engage a high-performing culture, and value and promote a diverse workforce, supporting equal opportunities for all of our employees. Bosch provides students with an excellent opportunity to learn and develop skills while working in a professional environment of a large, progressive multinational organisation, championing quality and innovation.
As an employer, we offer you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities to complement your tertiary studies
- Attractive remuneration and conditions
- A staff discount on company products
- Access to a range of staff benefits including the Employee Volunteering Program
- On site car parking and canteen facilities
- Access to an internal network of Bosch employees globally
How To Apply
If you have some or all of these skills and are excited to work within the Automotive Electronics division, send in your application outlining how you meet the requirements of the position. Please include a Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or hold appropriate Australian work rights to apply for this role. You need to be enrolled in your undergraduate degree for the entirety of the role.