Foreign Trade and Customs Specialist
- Hjälmarydsvägen, Tranås, Sweden
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermoteknik AB
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient products with particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 450 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are IVT and Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
- Secure all export and import processes are compliant with legal requirements
- Implement routines and systems with support from central departments within Bosch
- SAP key user for foreign trade master data
- Perform preference calculations
- Issue long-term supplier declarations
- Supplier declaration solicitation
- Customs handling; verify import declarations from our service providers
- F-gas Quota responsibility
- Internal controls for logistic processes
- Possibility for future development within Logistic planning in an international environment
What distinguishes you
- Experience and/or training in foreign trade and import + export business
- Knowledge of logistics and customs processes
- Knowledge about Free Trade Agreements
- Experience from working in different systems; collecting and analyzing of data
- Speak and write fluently in English and Swedish
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- High level of accuracy and integrity
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Fixed salary, pension
- Fitness facilities and sport activities
Applications in Swedish are welcome!