ASIC Functional Safety Manager
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be working in the Milan Design Center of the Bosch Sensortec Division, as ASIC Functional Safety Manager, where you will have the chance to:
- Take responsibility: The focus of your activity is the functional safety implementation according to ISO26262 of new, innovative application specified integrated circuits (ASIC) for sensors in the area of the automotive applications.
- Help shape the future: As a Safety Manager you own full responsibility for definition and implementation of functional safety concepts of the ASIC and you lead the development team for processing functional safety tasks in close collaboration with the Project Manager on time, budget and quality.
- Integrated implementation: as a Functional Safety Expert you assess safety targets, define safety concepts at ASIC hardware, software and system-level and you carry out analysis methods like FMEDA, FTA or DFA.
- Networked communication: as an allrounder you represent the Functional Safety subjects in distributed international developing teams as well as with internal and external customers.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Degree (Dipl./ M.Sc.) of electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent with outstanding results.
- Experience and Knowledge: Deep hands-on knowledge of ISO26262 Functional Safety standard and implementation; good knowledge of FMEDA, FTA or DFA methodologies
- Languages: Fluent English (level B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
- Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams.Effective team player with focused and independent working style.
- Working practice: Some years industry experience in ASIC design.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.