Turkish, Technical Support Agent
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, Barcelona, Spain
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
Have you ever been on a journey that opened up a completely new world to you? That totally inspired you and that showed you that a change of scenery can open up your mind to create new ideas?
Why not gain some completely new perspectives and insights? At Bosch Service Solutions we develop innovative business models based on the latest technology in order to create an inspiring brand experience for customers. Around 8,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 40 different languages.
Do you enjoy helping other people? Would you like to join a global-leading company and work with passionate colleagues who work every day to make our customers happy? Then you have come to the right place. Everything we do is centered around working with people.
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
- Providing Customer Service Level 1Technical Support via E-mail and telephone contact.
- Provide information to the client and answer to all claims, concerns, suggestions or queries related to the contracted service.
- Identification of needs, and follow up.
What we offer:
- Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth
- A full time job, long-term contract.
- Bosch employees profit from various discounts including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
- Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
- 1750€ Gross per month in 12 payments per year.
- At least 1 year experience in the Automotive Industry (Customer Service, Shared Services Center, Logistics)
-At least 1 year experience in Technical Support roles, managing Requests and Complaints from customers in a multi channel customer service platform.
- Command of MS Office and other basic computer tools, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with Navision and ERPs will be a big plus. MS Navision.
- Customer Service Orientation, quality awareness, open-mindedness and ability to learn.
- Good communication skills, critical thinking, positive attitude, team worker, works well under pressure and used to work on fast paced environments.
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
- Experience in Continuous Improvement Processes
- Turkish Native Speaker (C2 Level or equivalent). Fluency in English is also required.
- Candidates must be based and available to work full time in Barcelona, Spain.
- Valid EU Working permit, including a Spanish NIE is a must.