[R&D] Mechanical Design Engineer
- Deutches Haus, Floor 15, 33 Lê Duẩn, Bến Nghé Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Bosch first started in Vietnam with a representative office in 1994 and since 2007 the company is represented by Robert Bosch (Vietnam) Co. Ltd. Bosch has its main office in Ho Chi Minh City, with branch offices in Hanoi and Da Nang, and a Powertrain Solutions plant in the Dong Nai province to manufacture pushbelts for continuously variable transmissions (CVT) in automobiles.
In addition, Bosch operates a software and engineering R&D center (Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd), as well as an automotive R&D center for mobility solutions in Ho Chi Minh City. In fiscal 2017, Bosch recorded consolidated sales of about USD 144 million (122 million euros) in Vietnam, achieving a year-on-year growth of more than 20 percent. As of 31 December 2018, Bosch employed roughly 4,000 associates in Vietnam. Bosch has diversified businesses in Vietnam including Automotive Aftermarket, Automotive Electronics, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, and Building Technologies.
In July 2014, Bosch Automotive R&D Center was set up, locating in Ho Chi Minh City. The continuous growth of this center is in line with Bosch’s strategy in Vietnam to become a preferred partner in R&D in ASEAN region. There are 05 groups at R&D Center now: Push Belt (CT), Electric Connectors (AM), Fuel Supply Module and Diagnosis Module Tank Leakage (FS), Engineering Simulation Service (ESI), Product Development Code (PDC).
For more information, please access :
Link to company product:
- Developing design solutions within defined concept taking into account material, manufacturing and economic aspects .
- Creating and monitoring design schedule
- Performing design calculations, examining costs and tracking them
- Developing initiative concepts and ensuring feasibility
- Optimizing designs based on customer’s feedback
- Documenting designs ( bills of materials, technical specifications, design guidelines )
- Product Design: Fuel Supply Module
- Mechanical-related Engineering Bachelor Degree or above.
- At least 2 years of experience as a design engineer (component design).
- Skillful at at least one programming language.
- Willingness to learn. Responsiveness to uncertainty. Passion in product design and development.
- Critical thinking and engineering problem solving skills.
- Competitive salary, bonuses and allowances
- Career development in the Bosch group worldwide
- Top employer in mechanical engineer jobs and employee development policy.