Research Engineer Generative Networks for Synthetic Data Generation
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Join our AI research team to have a real world impact in the fields of driver assistance and automated driving.
- Shape our machine learning research and transfer it to production, develop the software architecture of our machine learning approaches for sustainable research and transfer it into products.
- You actively implement and deploy novel approaches for synthetic data generation, e.g. based on generative adversarial networks.
- As a research engineer, you distribute our software to a huge user base within Bosch.
- You evaluate new approaches on internal data and public benchmarks and publish the work on top-tier venues together with your team.
- Thanks to your experience, you will help us boosting Bosch with AI.
- Education: Excellent degree (PhD or master) in computer science, mathematics, physics or comparable subject
- Personality and Working Practice: Innovative and inquisitive mindset, high level of motivation and the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience and Knowledge: Extensive programming skills in several languages including Python, machine learning knowledge and experience in particular with deep learning, experience in collaborative software development, detailed knowledge on modern CI/CD-pipelines and industrial DevOps experience. Know-how on generative models and Tensorflow/Pytorch experience are a plus
- Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence.
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub repository or code sample).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Michael Pfeiffer (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 18195