- 3 Valediction Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
Headquarters based in the North-West of Sydney with branch offices in other states around Australia, we have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic and motivated Accountant to join a supportive and collaborative team for a fixed 6 months period, located at our Kings Park office in Sydney, NSW.
The Accountant will provide support in the preparation of monthly financial reports, analysis and budgeting. This role will also support in the Cost management, performance reporting and support analysis.
- Analysis of actual product cost and gross margins.
- Preparation of internal & HQ monthly reports.
- Month end closing process, prepare monthly accruals, journals & any other accounting calculations.
- Weekly Fixed Cost reporting and Analysis.
- Support for monthly business reporting.
- Improving quality and depth of reporting for business.
- Assisting in the preparation of any ad hoc reporting.
- Assisting in process improvement and systems enhancement initiatives.
Proactively identify new initiatives that benefit organization.
- Accounting Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working for a reputable Australian accounting practice.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
- SAP experience is advantageous.
- Strong motivation and drive.
- Confident communication, relationship building.
- Ability to work under pressure and resolve problems.
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a profitable and stable company that will appreciate you for your hard work then this is your ideal role.