Deep Learning Specialist
- Torenallee 49, 5617 BA Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The R&D department of Security Systems in Eindhoven is responsible for the development of high end digital IP cameras for security applications. As a member of the Advanced Development team, you will work on shaping the next generation of security cameras with embedded AI capabilities.
- Define innovative neural network algorithms to enhance the image performance of the surveillance cameras;
- Perform optimization of the deep learning models to ensure the best possible performance running on the NPU architectures of the security cameras;
- Quickly iterate on promising ideas, prototype and implement these ideas in collaboration with other deep learning specialists;
- Develop machine learning infrastructure that can be used for developing, evaluating and deploying machine learning models;
- Benchmark deep learning models against the state of the art;
- Stay up to date with the latest research in the field.
Our ideal candidate has demonstrably knowledge of the camera ISP and image processing. With these skills you are able to reach the next level of video camera tuning, photo and video with us. You do this together with a team of sensor, optical and color specialists. So, we are looking for a strong team player as well. Furthermore, you have:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in a computer science, artificial intelligence or related discipline;
- Extensive AI knowledge;
- Knowledge of computer vision, with understanding of traditional and deep learning solutions to various perception problems;
- Proficiency in training high quality neural network models using modern machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch;
- Knowledge of the camera ISP and image processing has a strong preference;
- Programming experience in Python or C++;
- Strong communication skills, and ability to present deep technical ideas to audience with different skillsets.
At Bosch we provide fundaments for the future and we want to build a long-term and successful relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary and with our additional benefits we will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Bosch we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
We prefer your application to be accompanied by a motivation letter indicating why you are interested in Bosch, the position and why you are the best suitable candidate for the position. Furthermore, an assessment might be part of the application procedure.
Please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please contact Rachida van Woudenberg, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 6 123 01 800.
More information? Check out the website: