SAP SD Technical Architect/Consultant
- Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
You will join the team of experienced SAP consultants implementing and enhancing Sales and Distribution applications for multiple business divisions with wide variety of business processes:
Development on ERP side:
- Coordinate requirements with process experts and deliver technical concepts
- Enhance interfaces between ERP and external systems (logistics and/or e-Commerce) using ALE and WebAPI techniques
- Improve multi usage of templates cross over business departments and manage central developments
- Cooperation with process experts on new functional/technical requirements
- Cooperation with solution architect and domain architect on es (e.g. discussion on system architecture)
- Exposure to current technologies, including ongoing SAP S/4 HANA implementations
What distinguishes you:
- Highly interested in IT development tasks in SAP
- ABAP/ABAP OO proficiency with at least 4 years of experience
- Functional understanding of SAP SD with at least 5 years of SAP experience. Knowledge of GTS and/or eCommerce integration would be a plus
- Systematic approach to requirement analysis and technical concept work
- IT-System oriented thinking for architecture issues
- Good interpersonal skills, experience with coordination of distributed teams of process experts and technical specialists.
- Very good English language
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)