- 3 Valediction Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
Based in our Kings Park office with branch offices in other states around Australia and New Zealand, we are looking for a highly motivated, results focused, qualified and experienced Production Manager.
About the Position
The successful applicant needs to have the passion for hydraulics and can lead, coach and has the ability to manage and work closely with operational teams ensuring operational and safety standards are met.
Along with his/her highly competent team, the Production Manager is responsible for the execution of a vast range of products, from basic hydraulic assemblies to complex machines and systems.
Supporting the Production Manager are four Team Leaders and a Production Planner.
Critical to the success of the role will be his/her ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, be able to develop strong working relationships with key members of the leadership team and be comfortable handling multiple priorities within a challenging project based environment.
- Coordinate production schedules, work tasks and resources in order to meet customer delivery requirements efficiently.
- Assist and support personnel in the timely and accurate completion of work assignments.
- Leads manufacturing operation expertise function and defines strategy and direction of manufacturing operations.
- Initiate and direct development of new manufacturing and quality processes.
- Set departmental KPI’s, interpret and administer Company Policy.
- Control and assess possible bottleneck situations in production process.
- Work with all levels of the organisation to improve quality levels, providing customer with “Zero Defect Product” and a “100% On-Time Delivery” to achieve Company goals.
- Managing the trade’s team of approximately 40 members by giving guidance to line leaders and providing support, leading, coaching, motivating and developing them to attain personal and departmental goals on constant basis.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering or related field from an accredited institution plus 5-10 years of relevant work experience in an manufacturing industrial environment.
- Minimum 5 years of stakeholder management experience including direct reports.
- Good in people management and communicate well with all levels within the company.
- Experience in lean manufacturing operations.
- IT knowledge: SAP MM, PP, Microsoft Office.
Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities
- Broad & high value role
- Permanent full time position with Competitive Salary
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
Please note, you must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.