Test Automation Engineers (System testing/HiL)-ECP- COB
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Would be part of SAFe System team.
- Understand the architecture for the convergence product and come up with steps to validate the product.
- Working in middleware / software components like I2C,SPI,PCI,UART.
- Verification and validation of convergence product from Android, Linux, RTOS (QNX) and AutoSAR domain.
- Able to work independently and should be able to guide the team technically.
- Should be able to develop the system with shell scripts
- Automation of validation scripts to enhance nightly build tests and stress test
- Should be able to write scripts to validate the device drivers
- Documentation of test activities and test plan
- Developing Test Strategy aligning to ISTQB test concepts
- Identify risks and finding alternative solutions
- Participation in Technical reviews
- Regular Interaction with customer for status update
- Documenting the test verdicts based on the outcome of testing
- Bug reporting and should be able to support developers for bug recreation.
- Knowledge in Android, AutoSAR, Linux and QNX domain.
- Experience in working in SAFe projects.
- Knowledge of C/C++, automotive Standards - ISO 26262.
- Competent scripting knowledge of CAPL, Python and Shell
- Hands on experience in development / validation of middleware / software components like I2C,SPI,PCI,UART.
- Proven record in development of Test Automation frameworks
- Experience in HIL or Vehicle testing
- Experience in usage of Vector tools for CAN, LIN, MOST, Ethernet, Flexray and in depth understanding of the protocols.
- Experience on working in Audio, Tuner, Automotive Ethernet, CAN, MOST, Bluetooth, WiFi, HSVL, USB.
- Usage of DOORS ,RQM, ClearQuest, ALM and RTC etc.,
- Experience with debugger tools
- Experience in Customer handling.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
BE/ B.Tech in E & C
Experience :-5-8 years