Freight Cost Clearance Officer (Bosch Contractor)
- Floor 14, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
1. Rollout and implementation activities
- Support FCC implementation projects
- Prepare master data and system testing for new customer
2. Freight cost clearance
- Verify logistics invoice content from factual or from price verification perspective
- Work in line with approved documentation to ensure that there is no unjustified transport cost approved for payment
- Create and update plant specific documents to be used for invoice verification process
- Use different systems which support FCC processes and develop overall FCC knowledge that enables him/her to indicate process improvement opportunities
- Responsible for operative issue resolution and correspondence with stakeholders and logistics service providers
- Archive supporting logistic documents
- Record processed time for billing verification
Prepared KPI tree and report to customer
Ad hoc report as per request
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, International Trade, Supply Chain (Logistics, Purchasing), Business Administration or equivalent (with distinctive knowledge in business administration, which has been proven through a relevant position for example in the logistics or admin area, see work experience)
2. Work Experience (previous internships, if relevant)
- Supply chain area (transportation, warehousing, purchasing)
- Operational experience in plant logistics or planning department
- Import/export related knowledge
- Logistics accounting
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Fluent communication skills (oral and written) in English. Other ASEAN languages is a plus.
4. Hardware / Software Skills
- Competent IT skills (SQL, Access, Excel, etc.)
- SAP experience and knowledge will be a huge advantage
5. Strong Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Distinct analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work cross-functional
- Accountable, proactive and customer oriented, good team player with self-motivation
- Very cooperative
6. Regular working time: 40h/week
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance for employee and 2 family members
- Interesting Sport program
- Domestic and international training opportunity
- Career development program
- Good benefits of company activities, team building and year end party
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world