HRL Internship - Recruitment and HRBP Support
- 2525 FYI Center Tower 1 5th floor, Bangkok, Klongtoei, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Limited
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany). Located in Bangkok, Robert Bosch Limited was the first legal entity of the Bosch Group in Thailand, established in 1991. Currently, five Bosch divisions are represented in the country: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermotechnology. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.co.th and https://www.facebook.com/BoschThailand.
Bosch in Thailand is part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life
- Take care of recruiting, arrange an interview, on boarding, off boarding for Bosch intern.
- Support HRBP by filling associates data in both personal file and e-filling.
- Be responsible for preparing documents to payroll team.
- Support Compensation and Benefits for new scheme by recording, updating data.
- Support other tasks as per assigned by HRBP
- 3rd - 4th year students in Business Administration.
- Fluent in English
- Eager to learn
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour, Group insurance, Medical benefit, Provident fund and Annual leave
Make it happen
Apply a job with us by clicking the I’m interested button!