[R&D] Technical Documentation Engineer
- Floor 15, 33 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
In 1994 Bosch started the first operation in Vietnam. The headquarters of Bosch Vietnam is located in Ho Chi Minh City and is legally registered in Dong Nai province. Bosch Vietnam also has two other branch offices in Hanoi and Danang. Since 2008, Bosch Vietnam has started to invest into the Gasoline Systems plant in Long Thanh Industrial Zone, Dong Nai. It is the first high-tech production plant for continuously variable transmissions (CVT) pushbelts in ASEAN.
In 2011 Bosch inaugurated the Software and Engineering R&D Center, the Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd., and since then has employed more than 900 engineers.
In July 2014, Bosch set up a new Automotive R&D Center, located in Ho Chi Minh City. The continuous growth of this Centre is in line with Bosch’s strategy in Vietnam which aims at becoming a manufacturing and R&D hub in the Southeast Asian region. Currently 04 products are available : connectors, pushbelt, fuel supply, and diagnosis module (tank leakage).
For more information, please access :
- Read and understand technical legal requirements.
- Summarize technical legal requirements and texts according to defined templates and document them in a database.
- Compare the technical requirements and derive proposals for actions for related products.
*** The technical legal documents are in the areas such as vehicle safety, exhaust treatment, On-Board Diagnosis, safety security,materials, data protection, charging, emissions, fuel consumption, energy consumption, EMC, reliability or others.
- Bachelor or above in Engineering (Automotive, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Aerospace...)
- Technical knowledge/understanding in one or several technical areas is a plus.
- Responsiveness, agility, and willingness to take over responsibility.
- Have an eye for details, love to work with technical legal documents and texts.
- Experiences in laws and regulations in automotive industry is preferable.
- Health insurance for employee and two relatives
- Company with best learning and development policy
- Career development in the Bosch group worldwide