Business Partner Controlling
- Torenallee 49, 5617 BA Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Security and Safety Business Unit protects lives, buildings and assets by developing and manufacturing systems for video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection, access control and system management. The project management office in Eindhoven takes responsibility for the full life cycle of camera platforms and products. Do you want to contribute to a safer world? Do not hesitate to apply.
Are you a Financial Business Controller with the abilities to be a financial advisor for our (senior) management? If you are a true connector that brings business and finance together, please read on.
In this role you are the financial business partner for Bosch Building Technologies and you are the linking pin between the business and the finance department. You are part of the Building Technologies, Video Systems and Solutions business unit, where you fulfill the role of the financial expert. You are responsible for developing business models as well as key indicator set ups. You are involved in evaluating business cases and you set up project calculations.
You are an important stakeholder to the senior project manager and you take on an advisory role towards our (senior) management. You support a cross-functional, international project team. All of this happens in a quickly and constantly changing environment.
As Business Partner Controlling you are responsible for tasks like:
- Act as a financial sparring partner for the senior management;
- Evaluation of current business models and developing new business models;
- You evaluate business cases from a financial and controlling perspective;
- You are responsible for setting up project calculations;
- You develop and document business processes and policies to maintain and strengthen internal control;
- Responsible for controlling of dedicated project(s), cash flow management, cost control, forecasting, pro-actively monitor forecast versus actuals, reporting and general monitoring progress;
- Monitoring and actively managing to ensure that the project stays within the approved budgets.
You have a clear vision on business controlling and you know how to add value to the decision making process. You are a valuable sparring partner to our senior management. Furthermore, you have:
- You have a Bachelor of Master degree in preferably Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as a financial business partner in the commercial sector (plant, business unit, regional company, headquarters), preferably in an intercultural environment;
- Experience with preparing periodical reports, analyses, budgets, forecasts and financial statements;
- You have the ability to influence your stakeholders and you have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You thrive in a fast paced environment that is constantly changing;
- You can work in a team, are resilient and have a high level of perseverance as well as intercultural skills and experience in communication at various hierarchical levels;
- You work on your own initiative, taking an analytical, results-oriented and structured approach;
- You will be able to negotiate securely in both written and spoken English and preferable in Dutch.
At Bosch we provide fundaments for the future and we want to build a long-term and successful relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary and with our additional benefits we will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Bosch we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
We prefer your application to be accompanied by a motivation letter indicating why you are interested in Bosch, the position and why you are the best suitable candidate for the position.
Please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please contact Rachida van Woudenberg, Corporate Recruiter - +31 6 123 01 800.
Due to Covid-19, the process might be delayed. Thank you for understanding.