Embedded Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Did you know that Powertrain is not a train? It's actually the "beating" heart of ANY vehicle. And we make Software for it.
Are you looking for contributing to the development of an ever-increasing range of automated driving systems?
Do you want to contribute to a safe autonomous driving by accepting the challenge to develop and validate software for a steering system?
Did we catch your attention? Let`s talk more!
- C/C++ for programming micro-controllers;
- Communication protocols;
Technologies and standards you can get in contact with:
- (Adaptive) AUTOSAR;
- Linux (QNX);
- (Multi-Core) Microcontroller programming;
- PCIe Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, XCP, UDS;
- Curious/ Learner;
- Ability to handle tasks independently and flexibly;
- Analytical and creative way of thinking;
- Target, process and quality orientation;
- Fluent in English, German could be an advantage;
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;