- 3 Valediction Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
Based in our Kings Park office with branch offices in other states around Australia and New Zealand, we have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced, proactive and highly motivated Finance Professional.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the controlling and accounting functions of Bosch Rexroth in Australia & New Zealand and leading a fast-paced and dedicated team.
Success in this position will be measured by the ability to identify and analyse the data into clear and convincing reports along with engagement with relevant key stakeholders and maintaining financial controls within the business.
This role has strategic and operational responsibilities, therefore, it is important the successful candidate is “hands on” and be willing to roll up their sleeves.
- To secure the company results and achieve sustainable growth.
- To ensure financial results are prepared accurately and in a timely manner along with the reporting of financial results to the Board of Directors.
- Investigation, analysis and reporting on P & L results/variances.
- Follow up any variances between standard cost and real cost.
- To perform effective risk mangement and plan the company's financial strategy.
- To develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, external auditors, banks and other service providers.
- To decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- To manage the capital request and budgeting process of the company.
- To take accountability and ownership for the year end closing process.
- Credit Management, Foreign Currency Management, Annual insurance review and review of APEX and supporting business cases including forecast and monthly control.
- Review and sign off on GL reconciliations for Australia and NZ.
- Facilitate the enhancement of career paths with team members
- Bachelor degree in accounting or Finance Management or relevant majors
- CPA Qualified preferred
- Project management preferred
- Over 5 years of leadership experience in a multinational organisation
- Over 10 years of Finance & Controlling working experience
- Significant SAP experience
- Considerable Controlling & Costing experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Attention to Detail
- Results oriented and ability to work under pressure due to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities
- Broad & high value role
- Permanent full time position with Competitive Salary
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident, to apply for this role.