HR Intern (Talent Acquisition)
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Support in interviews arrangement and follow up candidates’ status.
- Build up candidates’ database (candidates’ information, interview schedule, status, feedback)
- Implement activities related to hiring process of new employee (both entry and experienced level) to meet Bosch standards.
- Screen and conduct 1st round of English interview to evaluate their English, skills and understand their motivation.
- Coordinate with stakeholders (Headhunt agencies, Hiring Managers and HR department) to fulfill recruitment requests.
- Build up and maintain relationship with candidates for current and future hiring needs.
- Assist Recruitment Team in organizing Recruitment events (job fairs, Open Day, on-boarding, Bosch Tours, fresher recruitment events…)
- Prepare recruitment reports (weekly/monthly…) if needed.
- Must be undergraduate students with proficient English (read, write, speak and listen). Able to work full time in 6 months.
- Self-motivated, highly committed, strong, confident, hard-working and responsible to work under pressure and get the job done timely.
- Good interpersonal and intercultural awareness to work with both internal and external customers.
- Proactive, able to handle multi-tasks with appropriate priority.
- Keen on learning new things to work either independently or in team.
- Having recruitment experience or knowledge in IT domain will be an advantage.
- Join a dynamic English-speaking multi-culture working environment
- Furthermore, we also offer you Internship allowance during the internship program
- 1 birthday + 1 day leave every month
- Motivating benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of the innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills