Junior TEF Machining
- Via Saragat, 1, Villasanta, MB, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
EDIM S.p.A. provides die casting and machining services. The Company offers services that include tool design and manufacturing, chromate plating, and assembling of parts. EDIM S.p.A. serves industries such as mechanics and automotive.Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
· Help shaping the future: He/she supports the analysis and definition of plants required for production of mechanical machining on aluminum.
· Take on responsibility: He/She processes the value stream of production flows.
· Reliable implementation: He/she supports the Senior TEF Specialist regarding the realization, the adaptation and the startup of the production plants, rationalizing their use in collaboration with TEF6 (Times and Methods).
· Conscientious coordination: He/She supports the definition of the working station’s layout in collaboration with the Senior TEF Specialist and MFO (Production Department).
· Structured evaluation: He/She acts progressively as a technical support to MFO (Production Department) to ensure the constant efficiency of machines and plants for the correct execution of the production process.
· Create something new: He/She is constantly posted on the technologies needed for processing company products.
· Live cooperation: He/She collaborates to maintain a constant contact with MFO (Production Department) and QMM (Quality Department) for the research of technical solutions to machining problems.
What distinguishes you?
· Education: Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
· Languages: Good knowledge of English (level B2)
· Experience and know-how:
- Good knowledge of the technical design and related software;
- General Knowledge of machining plants;
- General knowledge of aluminum machining (nice-to-have);
- General knowledge of lean production (nice-to-have);
- General Knowledge of cost estimation/analysis principles (nice-to-have).
· Work style: collaborative, passionate and detail-oriented
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.