ASIC Verification Engineer
- 123, Hosur Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, India
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited(RBEI)
is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's
leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end
Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 18,000 associates,
it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany,
indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a
global footprint and presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific
- Verification SoCs, automotive ASICs, subsystems, IPs.
- Application of Metric-driven Verification (MDV) and/or Formal Verification methodologies
- Developing and tracking of Verification plans
-Develop verification environments from scratch
- Integration of VIP („Verification-IP“)
- Measure and analyze regression results
- Continuous improvement of verification methods/tools/flows/processes together with EDA partners
- Must have been a part of one or more ASIC/SoC tape outs.
- knowledge of VHDL/VERILOG based test environment.
- Sound knowledge of constrained random verification , OVM/UVM
- Sound knowledge in SV.
- Experience of developing functional coverage code , coverage analysis.
- Experience of developing verification environments from scratch is desirable.
- Formal verification experience is a desirable but not must.
- SPECMAN knowledge is a desirable but not must.
- Good hands on experience with cadence/Synopsys/Mentor tools.
- Exposer to configuration management, bug tracking tool etc.
- Knowledge of scripting language, Perl TCL etc.
-Good experience with AMBA protocols
- Working knowledge on ARM processor based subsystem/SoC verification
BE (Electronics) / M. Tech (Microelectronics or VLSI)
3- 7 years of experience
About Us : As a part of the verification team , associate will get an opportunity to work on next generation of Automotive and connectivity ASICS.
It will bring in the opportunity to build state of the art , verification environments from scratch using UVM. Also brings in exposer to complete ASIC lifecycle exposer,
from specification to fabrication and also post fabrication in-house wafer testing. Bosch provides an excellent environment to learn in depth and breadth,
from semiconductor design to fabrication and also on the usage of ASICs in systems.