SAP Consultant/Developer - FI/CO
- Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- End-to-End technical and functional responsibility for the Controlling solutions of a business unit
- Consulting of business unit representatives as a first contact concerning projects, developments as well as maintenance and support tasks.
- Consulting of business unit representatives as a first contact to develop application concepts with focus on a technical standardization across business units
- Coordination of customer requirements and conception of solution scenarios together with business unit representatives
- Prioritization of business unit requirements with respect to resources and budgets
What distinguishes you:
- Very good skills in all SAP Controlling submodules, proficient in modules bordering to the CO processes across the value chain (SD, MM, PP, ...)
- Good competence concerning Controlling solutions and end-to-end processes concerning Controlling requirements
- Analytical thinking and the competence to design holistic, sustainable solutions
- Ability to coordinate a larger number of requirements and projects, considering budgets, schedules, and priorities showing target-orientation and efficiency
- Ability to coordinate colleagues and external service providers in order to implement business unit-related requirements
- Programing competencies are a plus
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)