Internship – Training Management Administration
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
The Training Management team supports all Training Providers and Admins in more than 30 countries in Europe and administrates training data in Bosch’s Learning Management System - SuccessFactors. Being part of this team, you will support customers with all system handling questions and challenges.
- Maintain in the IT system all needed training measures, curricula and resources
- Support training providers in more than 30 countries with services related to training administration in Bosch’s Learning Management System
- Support the team with data quality topics
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or similar areas (preferential)
- Organized, autonomous and proactive person
- Team oriented and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- English level B2
- First working-experience in the HR-field preferable
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!