IN_RBIN_Sales Operations_Sales Back Office Management
- Adugodi Main Road, Bengaluru, KA, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
- Order Management for e-Commerce (Amazon, Flip kart ) & Vendor portal management
- Export Order Management for SAARC Countries (Nepal, Maldives & Bhutan)
- Customer Contact Center management
- MIS Reporting & CRM (Service)
- Support Projects on EDI & Automation
- BE or MBA Graduate
- 3 years experience in Order Management (preferably e-Commerce & Export Knowledge)
- SAP Knowledge (OTC) - SD Module
- Vendor Portal Management (Amazon, Flipkart..)
- Coordination with Warehouse & Transportation management.
- Distribution Management
- Should be able to maintain operational KPI's.
- Project Management experience (Preferable)