Working Internship Product Marketing EMEA Region

  • Torenallee 49, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
  • Intern
  • Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.

Company Description

Bosch Building Technologies provides intelligent products and services to maximize the benefits of a connected security solution.The Product Marketing EMEA department is part of the highly international EMEA sales organization and focuses on product introductions and portfolio management. We are looking for a motivated intern to strengthen our Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA) product marketing team for a variety of sales projects. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection as well as access control and management systems. During your internship you will focus on monitoring world wide sales actions and implementing our new cannibalization model. Are you the strongly motivated industrial engineering intern we
are looking for? Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
 

Job Description

During your internship you will focus on 2 main projects:
1. Monitoring world wide sales actions

  • Documenting the progression of sales actions by documenting this in a powerBI dashboard;
  • Coming up with ideas and initiatives to improve our sales action processes;

2. Implementing new product cannibalization model

  • Our previous intern developed 90% of the model (in Excel), this leaves the final 10% up to you to complete;
  • After completing and testing the model you will implement this in our (international) organisation, this means that you will train our staff to work with the system and improve it further along the way.

Qualifications

You study industrial engineering, business analytics, marketing
or similar. You have a nationality of an EU member state or if
not, you are a student at a Dutch university and are available
for at least 5 months. Furthermore you recognize yourself in the
following qualities:

  • You possess very good analytical and accuracy strengths;
  • You are a team player, self-contained, independent and highly motivated;
  • You are not afraid to pick up the phone and stand in contact with our international colleagues;
  • You have affinity with the technical market and are proficient in powerBI or any other dashboard-software;
  • You speak and write English fluently.
     

Additional Information

Your future job location offers you
Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. At Bosch we offer a challenging working and learning environment. We are active in a dynamic market with the opportunity to work with professionals in a large diversity of disciplines. Our corporate culture is open, collegial and helpful.

Make it happen
Student Factor is responsible for the recruitment of this internship. For questions you can send Quirine Quirijns a WhatsApp: 06-16949307.

 

Privacy PolicyImprint