Accounting Intern (6 months)
- DAFZA, 5WA, 701, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Middle East FZE
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan. With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technologies, Thermo Technology and Drive & Control technology.
As an Accounting Intern, you will go through an exciting 6-month learning experience under the tutorship of experienced managers.
Your contribution to something big
• Check reimbursement claims according to company policy
• Park reimbursement claims in SAP
• Ensure that reimbursement expenses are booked to the appropriate general ledger and department cost center
• Provide support in invoice verification
• Support the Accounts Receivable team in sending out statement of accounts
• Assist with other finance related tasks on an occasional basis.
What distinguishes you
• Bachelor or master degree in business administration or equivalent, preferably with a focus on finance
• Fluent English
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Knowledge in SAP is a plus
• Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and flexibility
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical insurance, sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, pantry facilities, access to local public transport, recreation room.