Professional Internship - Development and Test Engineer for Hydraulics (M/F)
- EN 16 – Km 3.7 – Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
During your internship, your main goal will be to support in the development of heat pump projects for central heating and domestic hot water.
Your main tasks will focus on:
- Support the development and management of heat pump hydraulic projects;
- Setting up and operation of heat pump hydraulic systems and components;
- Performance testing on hydraulics and its components;
- Documentation of results in test reports, analysis and interpretation of the results, discussion of conclusions and technical solutions for the resolution of deviations and potential future improvements;
- Adaptation and implementation of existing components and systems according to market specifications for new applications/conditions of use;
- Support innovation projects, ratio and quality improvement tasks;
- Performance mechanical product assemblies and components;
- Support in testing and building test setups.
What distinguishes you:
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project);
- Experience in CAD 3D systems, preferably using CAD 3D Unigraphics and Teamcenter;
- Results-oriented and proactive attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to:
- Take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions;
- Work in a cross-site project team environment;
- Work under pressure to accomplish the project targets;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!