Professional Internship - Designer (M/F)
- EN 16 – Km 3.7 – Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
- Work in an international team responsible to support in the Design specification for interface in solutions in the area of heating and improving service quality;
- Collaborate within the development team and the senior designer on the feature or product, right from the conceptualization stage to release in an iterative style;
- Develop innovative operating concepts for control devices with the help of wireframes, prototypes and pixel-precise UI design orientated on the brand guidelines.
What distinguishes you:
- Studies in the field of interaction, graphic, information design or comparable in the area of design of software applications or human-machine interface;
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture and good understanding of design patterns and responsive design;
- Proficient in standard UX software such as "Adobe XD" or "Sketch";
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a international team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design solutions;
- Team player for efficient collaborative working style;
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!