Technical Buyer (M/F)
- EN109, Zona Industrial de Ovar, Lugar da Pardala, Ovar, Ovar, pt, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations, we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Bosch Security Systems - Sistemas de Segurança, S.A., is focused on developing devices that will shape the smart cities of the future.
As a world leader in technology, services and innovation, Bosch in Ovar is focused on producing innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With around 600 employees, this Bosch unit offers initial and continuing training and opportunities for professional development.
- RFQ, negotiations and awarding on components/ products for new projects or transferred projects
- Responsible for material availability until Start of Production
- Ensure that components are released for procurement and mass production
- Responsible for sample approval and component and or/product release
- Responsible that initial tool order and contract of loan are issue
- Change management before Start of Production
- Responsible that Quality requirement passed and discussed to suppliers, e.g. Technical Supplier Discussion input about tolerances, process capability, machine capability, process layout, test planning, measuring capability etc.
- Responsible that all technical and commercial information is handed over to Strategic Purchasing
- Ensures supplier selection for components and/ or products is according to BT/Purchasing supplier strategy
- Identify and generate ratio ideas and ensure to hand-over to Purchasing
- Escalation of key issues affecting project time-line or content to Purchasing Representative
- Take into account lessons learned from complaints and problems in the past Quality Gates preparation and approval.
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in engineering (Electronic or Mechanical) or business management;
- Methodic and self-organized
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Teamwork and collaboration in a multicultural environment
- Negotiation (Methods and Strategies)
- Knowledge of preventative quality methods
- Knowledge of supply chain activities and logistics
- Functional knowledge of components/ products
- Basic project management in purchasing
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!